Vancouver, Canada – Flinders Resources Limited (“Flinders”) (TSXV: FDR) (Frankfurt: 7FL) (OTCPK: FLNXF). Mr. Martin McFarlane, President & CEO is pleased to provide an update on the metallurgical test programs and mine planning from the Woxna Graphite Project in Sweden.
- The graphite product mix produced from the metallurgical test work far exceeded historical production purities and flake graphite sizes:
- 18% of the graphite product reported as extra-large or jumbo flake graphite (+250 µm or +60 mesh) with 95% purity. This high value product was never historically commercialized at Woxna;
- 22% of the graphite product reported as coarse flake (+180-250 µm or -60+80 mesh) with a 94% purity;
- 28% of the graphite product reported as medium flake (+100-180 µm or -80+140 mesh) with a 92% purity;
- Overall graphite recovery from the locked cycle test exceeded 96%;
- Mine planning optimization studies have further reduced stripping ratios by 37%;
Here you can see the new article about Aminpro in Flinders Resources