We are Aminpro
A metallurgical consulting firm that provides services such as engineering, modelling, simulation and optimization for mineral processing plants, as well as laboratory services in the areas of comminution, flotation, leaching, gravity separation and tailings. We aim for complete customer satisfaction.
We are Aminpro
We are Aminpro, a metallurgical consulting firm that provides engineering, modeling, simulation and optimization for concentration plants, as well as lab services in the areas of comminution, flotation, leaching, gravity concentration, tailing and pilot plant; looking for complete customer satisfaction.
To be an innovative metallurgical services company, performing all projects efficiently and meeting the highest quality and safety standards.
Aminpro has been over 10 years operating metallurgical plants laboratories in Chile
- We have coordinated and supervised metallurgical and geometallurgical campaigns in Chile, Peru, the United States, Canada, China, Australia, among other countries.
- We have developed our own models for the design of comminution and flotation plants, offering to our clients a quality service, ranging from metallurgical test-work to basic engineering.
Quality tests, quality results. We are known for the quality and reproducibility of our metallurgical and geometallurgical tests. Examples of how we ensure quality includes:
- All raw data is screened and processed using advanced statistical algorithms to detect outliers. This allows us to detect and correct any errors early on.
- Our assays provide data redundancy, allowing mass balance reconciliation through statistical programs.
- Every report includes the test raw data, reconciled results and a report on the quality control.
Our team has been a leader in the development of new technology in the mining industry. Some examples are:
- The first column cells operating in industrial flotation circuits in Cuajone (Perú) and Gibraltar (Canada).
- Invention, development and commercialization of the Contact Cell.
- The invention of the new process of oxidization of Molybdenite (Phelps Dodge/Freeport process).
- Modification of the Starkey test, the SGI test (SAG Grindability Index)
- Short SGI
- Mini Bond
- Development of the AminFloat and AminComm platforms.
Aminpro is a multinational team dedicated to providing metallurgical laboratory and engineering services to the mineral processing industry worldwide. It has more than 50 consultants globally and has highly recognized professionals in the mining sector.