Collectively, we have more than 50 years of experience operating plants and metallurgical laboratories.
During the last 15 years we have focused on geometallurgical programs for the design of concentrators, coordinating and supervising test campaigns in metallurgical laboratories in Chile, Peru, the United States, and Canada.
This is why, when mining companies want a quality test program they call us to make it happen. And now, with our own laboratory in Santiago, we are even better able to serve our customers.
Quality tests, quality results. This is the central tenet of our test programs. Examples of how we ensure quality include:
- All test data is screened using advanced statistical algorithms to detect outliers. This allows us to detect and correct analytical and data entry errors early on.
- Our tests provide assay redundancy, allowing mass balance closure through statistical mass balance programs.
- Every report includes the test raw data, reconciled results, and a report on the quality control.
Our group have been leaders in the development of new technology in the mining industry. Some examples are:
- The first column cells put in operation in industrial flotation circuits (in Cuajone and Gibraltar)
- Invention, development and commercialization of the Contact Cell
- Invention of the new process of oxidization of Molibdenite ( Phelps Dodge/Freeport process)