Many talk about innovation… We do innovation
MetSuite is a series of laboratory tests developed by the R&D team at Aminpro, oriented to low-cost, high-reliability geometallurgical characterization, in order to comprehend the great variability that is intrinsic of ore deposits.
The new MiniSGI test measures the SAG Grindability Index at a lower cost. This test must be calibrated based on standard SGI tests. A prediction of SAG mill feed can be obtained at a cost 75% lower than a conventional test. Thus, it is possible to cover more areas of the site to the geometallurgical study.
The MiniKin is a flotation kinetic test that generates only two concentrates at strategically chosen times.
The experimental programme requires 10% of the tests to be standard kinetic tests (minimum of 10) for each UGM for calibration. After that calibration process, the MiniKin helps defining the kinetic parameters (Rmax and k) of each sample.
Additionally, we have proven that it is possible to shorten the procedures by extending the experimental programme, so it includes the rougher stage and a cleaner stage. With this complement we can:
- Predict mineral recoveries and grades.
- Generate grade-recovery curves.
- Geometallurgy for the mining blocks.
- Do a quick test to detect specific deficiencies in a plant.
Download relevant information about this test in the following link: MiniKin
The new MiniBond test allows for obtaining a the Bond Work Index with less than 3 Kg per sample.
Once the calibration has been performed, we can do the rest of the MiniBond tests with less than 600 gr.
Sedscan® automatically measures the solid-liquid and liquid-liquid separation behaviour for suspensions, pulps and liquids of variable density.
- It does not need manual measurements, reducing the error of the test.
- Sensors measure accurately, giving instantaneous results which are remotely accessed.
- Allows for performing multiple sedimentation tests at the same time.
- Improves the accuracy of laboratory test (especially in the case of the use of additives).
The MiniFlume test uses high precision instruments to measure the thickening profile of high-density tailings. To date, the MiniFlume test has been calibrated with more than 25 samples of tailings deposits from South America, North America and Europe.